As expected by the Android community and xda forum that motorola will come up with something for the so called “Google Experience Devices” or Android based devices,so after just 12 months the Wi-Fi only Xoom Tablet got lucky to have the official ICS 4.0.3 Firmware update from motorola.
- You must have a running stock Xoom Tablet.
- Your Device must be in a build version i.e HTK75D,if it is not than downgrade it to oriinal build version before installing update.
- Update is only valid for U.S Wi-Fi Xoom Tablets.
Step to Install Android ICS 4.0.3 Firmware On Motorola Xoom Tablet:
- Saved the Update by downloading from Here
- Save the .zip file to your flash drive and connect the flash drive with a cable.
- Now apply stock delivery on your Wi-Fi only Motorola Xoom.If you are not aware of how you can enter to stock recovery then follow these steps
1. Reboot your device and wait for a motorola logo to come on your device,when the logo come,just after 3
seconds press the volume down button.
2. At the top right corner of the screen you will see a recovery logo,select it by pressing volume up button.
3. Congrats!, Now you can boot your device to Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on your Wi-Fi only
Motorola Xoom tablet.