There used to be as many rooting methods as there are Android devices. But, with a tool such as Unlock Root, users no longer need to sift through forums, tutorial pages, and online guides just to find a rooting solution that works on their devices.
What is Unlock Root?
Unlock Root is a tool that can successfully root and unlock almost all Android phones from different manufacturers. Currently, Unlock Root can root about 250 different handsets from major handset manufacturers such as HTC, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Asus, Acer, Huawei, Dell, and Samsung, as well as from other less-known manufacturers.
With Unlock Root, first-time rooters no longer need to worry much about bricking their devices. The tool is safe and easy to use. Android 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 are currently supported. Support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is also fast gaining ground. So, whether you have an entry-level phone or a high-end phone such as the Galaxy S2, Unlock Root most likely will be able to root and unlock it.
If you’re eager to root and unlock your Android device using an easy and safe tool, try Unlock Root and follow the instructions in this guide.
- Unlock Root Tools is a android root tool.Support the Android 2.1,2.2 and 2.3,Easy way to get root access Permissions!
Working on the following devices:
HTC Sensation (G14) Galaxy Nexus (i9250) LG Optimus 3D (P920)
HTC Wildfire S (G13) Galaxy Note (I9220) LG Optimus 2x
HTC Desire S (G12) Galaxy S II (I9100) LG Optimus LET
HTC Incredible S (G11) Galaxy S (I9000) LG Optimus Blacksee more device here
Requirements and Reminders :
- Unlock Root works only on Windows computers. You will need a computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP.
- Install the USB drivers for your device before you use Unlock Root. You can usually download the drivers from your device manufacturer’s website. Or, if you received a driver CD together with your device, install the drivers using the installer on the CD.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Applications > Development on your device.
- Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Run “UnlockRoot.exe”. Wait for your handset to be automatically detected.
- Choose your device from the list of autodetected devices.
- Click the Root button to start the rooting process.
- Wait for it to complete the installation, after which you’ll be greeted with a message saying your device has been successfully rooted.
- After the rooting process, simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect.