- Rooted Your Samsung Galaxy S3, if Your Phone is Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 you can root whit this Tutorial
- A Windows PC
- Install the appropriate USB drivers for your phone on your computer. You may get the drivers by installing Samsung KIES.
- Temporarily disable Samsung KIES, anti-virus tools, and firewall software as they may disrupt Odin3 during the flashing process.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone. You can do this by heading to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. Make sure that there is a check mark beside that option.
- Backup all personal data on your phone to make sure you have a copy of your personal data (e.g., contacts, SMS, MMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, and the like) in case the procedure in this guide erases such data.
Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy S3 :
- Extract the ClockworkMod and Odin3 ZIP files using any extracting software such as WinZIP or 7-Zip. Place the files inside a single folder. You should be able to acquire a.tar file from the ClockworkMod Recovery ZIP file and an .exe file from the Odin3 ZIP file.
- Launch Odin3 by double-clicking Odin3 v1.85.exe which you got from extracting the Odin 1.85 zip file.
- Turn off your phone completely.
- Boot your phone into Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons until the screen turns on. Press Volume Up to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your Galaxy S3 to your computer via USB cable. You should get a message “Added!” under Odin’s message box indicating a successful communication with your phone to your computer. If you no such message appears, then Odin3 failed to recognize your device. Simply reinstall your USB device drivers for the Galaxy S3.
- Inside Odin, select the PDA button then browse for the ClockworkMod Recovery.tar file.
- Important! Do not make any changes in Odin except the ones being mentioned in this guide. Leave all other boxes as they are. Make sure that the “Re-Partition” check box is not selected.
- Once the necessary files and configurations are in place, it’s time to install CWM. Select the START button in Odin3 to begin flashing ClockworkMod Recovery on your phone. As soon as the installation process is finished, your phone should automatically reboot itself.
- As soon as you see the Samsung logo, you can now safely disconnect your phone from your PC. You will also get a “PASS” message in Odin’s message box indicating a successful installation.
- After the phone boots up to normal, you’ll be able to see ClockworkMod Recovery app on your app drawer. To boot into ClockworkMod Recovery, simply restart your phone and hold down the Volume Up, Home, and Power button until you see the Samsung logo. You’ll be then taken to ClockworkMod Recovery. Use the Volume rocker keys to navigate and Power button to select.
Now you'r Successful Install ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3! Last Word ''Congratulations for you''!