For those you are installing or heard about Installous for the first time it is an app which is used for installing cracked iPhone apps on your iOS Devices.
Just keep an eye on the following step by step set of instructions in order to install Installous 4.4.2 on your iPhone(3G/3GS/4/4S)/iPad(1 & 2)/iPod Touch which is running iOS 5/iOS 5.0.1 and older versions of iOS.
Step to Install Installous on iOS 5.0.1 for iPhone, iPad & iPod :
- In order to continue with the installation of Installous first you need to jailbreak your iDevice, you can learn how to jailbreak your iDevice at Blog Friends
- Next, launch Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
- Then click on Manage which could be cited at the bottom of the app and then click on the sources.
- Now click on “Edit” which could be cited on top right of the app and then click on “Add” button which could be located at the top left corner of the screen.
- In the pop-up, enter http://cydia.hackulo.us in the “Enter Cydia/APT URL” field and click on “Add Source” to proceed further.
- Cydia will now automatically update its repo list and once it iy done just click on “Search” tab at the bottom of the screen and search for “Installous”, select “Installous 4″ from the search results and click on “Install” and “Confirm” buttons to proceed with the installation.
- After installation, the on screen instructions will ask you to “Restart SpringBoard”, just click on that which in turn will reboot your device.
That’s it, if you have gone through with each and every step, you iDevice will be running Installous 4.4.2 successfully.